Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Stars of the future

Now there was some talk that when I'm bigger I might play sport - maybe soccer, maybe basketball but I've got other plans...
BASEBALL! Yes, that's right, since Dad recently came back from a trip to the U.S and got me this super cute "Dodgers" shirt I've decided that when I grow up I'm going to be a pitcher for the Dodgers! So move over Russell Martin and Brad Penny 'cause here comes Fletch Kendall!

See? I've already got the shirt, short pants, cap and, of course, my unique pitching style....
I bet you didn't even see where that one went, did you??
I've got a few pitches that I'm working on... This is my tricky back-handed double spin flipper...

Ali has also decided that she's going to accompany me to L.A and see if she can make it in Hollywood!


Hmmm... the bright lights are calling her...

Perhaps a star of the future??

No comments:

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum