Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Down on the farm

Fletch and I have been considering that if our future career prospects in L.A fall through we might just take after our Pa.


Last weekend we went to Parkes to visit Pa on the farm.


First stop - meeting the dogs. I was a little unsure at first (particularly after one of them decided to lick my face!) but soon found one that was more my size...


I thought he might need some training so off we went to see the cows.


"C'mon! They're more scared of you than you are of them! We could have these guys for dinner..."


"I'll show you how it's done"


"What the...?"


"Run away! Run away!"


"He he he.. we sure showed them! Now where are those chickens?"


"I found them!"


Pa showed me how to collect the eggs from the chook shed (no dogs allowed unfortunatley!)


Maybe we might be able to get some in our backyard at home?


Yep... when I grow up I want to be just like my Pa

No comments:

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum