Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lights! Camera! Action!

WIGGLES!!!


Today we went to the Wiggles show!


I made sure I had my Wiggles hat on ready to go before we even left the driveway at home (note the slight wardrobe malfunction that occurred in the excitement).



After a quick pre-show visit to the merchandise stand, we were ready to go! go! go!


The warm-up before the show... wow! neat costumes...


The Wiggles!



... and friends: "ring the bells it's Wiggle time..."


Sam did a great insy-winsy spider



and Jeff, well, you know...



WAKE UP, JEFF!!!!!


At this stage, Fletch was just wondering what all the fuss was about ...


...while I went off in search of the 'kiddy mosh pit'...



... Anthony showed Captain Feather Sword how to waddle like a duck...



... and Captain Feather Sword lost it and started laughing (it took him a minute or so to regain his composure and continue)...



... Dorothy danced the ballet ...


... and I went off in the mosh pit to this number: "do the monkey! do the elephant! do the tiger!"



Dorothy comes out to greet her fans at the end of the show.


We got a special wave from Murray (my favourite!)...


... and Anthony ...


... and even Ben (the hyperactive dancer).



So of course I returned the favor with my own special wave



Then we headed off for some lunch at a local fast-food restaurant.
A big thank you to Mum and Dad and Uncle Robert for taking Fletch and I to our first concert ever! It was lots of fun...

No comments:

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum