Thursday, April 24, 2008

My New Room!!

Today I moved into my very own bedroom, with my new big girl bed!


We went shopping at IKEA this morning. I picked out the rug and the quilt cover set too. What do you think?


This is me pretending to be asleep (I do a pretty good job of this most nights too - it's even less convincing!)...


I've also got a special shelf for some of my toys and books (I think my parents have dilusions that when I wake up in the morning before them, I'll just play quietly in my room if I have some toys nearby.... ha! ha! ha!)


These are my 'bedtime buddies'... they are all looking forward to our first sleep in my big bed tonight too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rug fits nicely

Great choice.

My .02

Greg

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum