Friday, December 28, 2007

Luna Park!

It's been a while since we last posted... sorry about that but we had a little problem with the internet connection at our house (lighting strike - still don't have a phone but that's another story)...
Anyway, earlier in the month we went to a Christmas party at...


... it was sooooo much fun ...


When we saw this place, we thought it looked like fun so we thought we'd check it out ...



Cool slide! I know, I don't look like I'm enjoying it but I insisted on going back for another go at least three times...



Then we went to check out this really neat ride (I'm cheering on the inside) ...


Then, it was time for lunch (something that always puts a smile on Fletch's face)

The fact that Santa was there put a big smile on my face too
Can we come back some other time?

No comments:

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum