Sunday, June 3, 2007

My birthday weekend!

It was my birthday on Friday but we seem to have spent most of the weekend celebrating!





We had a party on Friday ...



... with yummy cake ...




I got a really cool Wiggles bag with some extras attached!



... and Scott read my new Dictionary book to me ...



Then on Sunday we had another party and, of course, another cake!





... it was yummy too ...





My friends Natalie and Michael came over to celebrate with me - we had lots of fun!...



... eating lots of yummy things ...





... and opening presents (Thomas!!)


I even got a neat pair of Thomas boots!



Thank you to everyone who visited or called and wished me a happy birthday and also for all the beautiful gifts! I had lots of fun and hope to catch up with you all again soon...

lots of love

from

Alison xoxo

No comments:

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum