Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Let's play!

We've been having lots of fun playing...
... with playdough! Mum made some playdough for me today and got a little disheartened when I wouldn't touch it so instead we found lots of things in the drawer we could stick into it (yes, there's even a corn cob holder in there!). But eventually we came up with a few creations...

... a teddy bear ...


... this is suppose to be Daddy (not sure about the hair, though) ...


... and, finally, an echidna! (no, we didn't create a cute little creature and then stab it to the bench.. it just looks like that...)


I also like to play in the bath... bubble hat!


... or with my latest creation: pipecleaner glasses!


... but as for me, well, I'm a man of few needs. Just give me a playmat and I'm happy!

No comments:

About Me

On a sabbatical from teaching, currently working as full-time Mum